Victorian Conservatory Side Glazing
All our Victorian Conservatories are glazed with energy efficient glass units with Argon gas filling for maximum thermal efficiency. This glass offers excellent insulation for cold winters days and a single radiator will easily heat a modern conservatory with ease. Our showroom has a working hot lamp box where we can demonstrate the different insulation values of different double glazed units. Watch the video below to see our double glazed units being manufactured.
Victorian Conservatories & Planning Permission
Planning permission is not required for a Victorian Conservatory once the following rules are complied with:
- The conservatory is built to the rear of the property
- The conservatory is under 40sqm
- All extensions to the original size of the home regardless of previous planning permissions and including the new conservatory does not exceed 40 sqm
- The conservatory is built on ground level
- No glass is positioned facing the boundary within one metre
- Conservatory Designs can take care of all your planning permission requirements should you require it to include preparing the drawings, file submission and all associated paperwork. Please ask for more details
To get a free quote for any of our conservatories, orangeries, garden rooms or if you have any questions about how we can be of service to you please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that we are based in Johnstown Garden Centre, Naas, Co. Kildare, we currently just service the counties in the location form.
Conservatory Designs have been installing conservatories in Dublin, Kildare and the greater Leinster region for over 27 years. We have installed over 4,000 Conservatories and Sunrooms.
Our showrooms are open seven days a week, Mon to Sat 9.00 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sundays and Bank holidays 11.00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Johnstown Garden Centre, Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland.